Tuesday, May 23, 2006

here we go...

I'm sitting backstage at the illustrious Jammin' Java in Vienna, Virginia, getting ready to play to the first show of this next part of the tour. At the present, we trying to talk Tiffany's assistant into letting us play pranks on her fiance. And like a good fiance, she is reluctant, though you can't blame a guy for getting paranoid when his fiance is on the road with so many good looking guys like ourselves. I'm kidding. But anyway...

It's good to be traveling again. Will I do this for the rest of my life? No, but it's a great at this point in it all. I did have a great time being home though as the separation has a way of making you miss people. I have terrific friends and am grateful to be making new friends at this stage in it all.

I guess that's it for the moment, I just wanted to check in. Cheers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is sooo time for a new blog entry...how many cities have you been in now??