Thursday, April 27, 2006

time's a revelator...

I've spent the last 8 or so months in my house with a sort of mystery looming over my head. My roomates and I have sat in our curtainless living room wondering why in the heck the house across the street was visited by a plethora of strange cars all throughout the day and evening. We've had our speculations; brothel, crack house to the middle class, off-track betting ring. You know, shady stuff. We've schemed as to how to find out such as walking across the street, knocking on the door and saying, "Uh, I'm here for the...uh...", hold out some cash, and hope they fill in the blanks. But today, it was all made clear.

Keith, Scott, and I sat by the window and watched as two people walked into the front yard. My first thought was, "Is that a nun?!?" but I quickly realized she was wearing an apron of the beautician variety. A quick search of the yellow pages revealed a salon at the address across the street. What do you know...I kind of hoped it was a crack house to the middle class.

3 comments:

Lele said...

AHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Really?? A salon?!?!? How lame!! I was hoping it was a crack house too!

emily said...

and look who needs a haircut....I say you should just go across the street! you won't let them cut your hair!!!

here comes moses said...

mystery revealed! you guys are such super slueths. I still don't get the red light, though.