Saturday, December 09, 2006

many laughs...

I love the Onion as it never fails to make me smile. Perhaps that's a conditional love, but I can live with that. Today, the headline reads, "Egyptian Conservationalists Fight to Protect Dwindling Mummy Population" and the subsequent picture is as follows. Simply classic. There's some other winners up too so check them out.

Employment trends have continued as I am now a warehouse technician at Griffin Technologies here in Nashville. They are kind enough to let me work when I want and take off whenever I need which is extremely fortunate. This means I no longer sit at my computer all day but I can live with this. Today, however, is Saturday and I'm hanging out with childhoon companion Hunter who, sadly, was up all night with food poisoning and is now sleeping so I'm watching Street Fighter. I'd say this is a top three videogame turned movie, but not nearly as good as Mortal Kombat or, dare I say it, Resident Evil. I'm still amazed that these games have back stories. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whit!!! merry christmas! sorry i'll miss seeing you in person, but be content knowing i stalk you through your blog. i got to see les and daniel last night, but i hope you had a merry christmas! take care.