Wednesday, November 15, 2006

shameless...


Normally I don't allow this blog to be a forum for news concerning celebrities but today marks a special occasion. The one and only O.J. Simpson has taken time off from his still rigorous search for the man who killed his ex-wife and her friend Ronald Goldman. After so many years of turning over the rocks of America's golf courses, why stop now? I'm glad you asked. Hall of Famer Simpson has taken the time to write a book and film a TV special for Fox under the premise of "If I had killed my wife, which I didn't, this is how it would have happened." I'm not joking! And leave it to the Fox Network to air the thing. I guess he needs the money, considering he hasn't paid any of the 40 million dollars he owes the Goldman family. Simpson mentions nothing about his financial troubles, but he did provide some insight into his motivation: "I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it," Simpson writes in the publisher's release. "I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night, because I know the facts better than anyone." This is certainly one of the most appalling things I have ever heard for the sake of publicity. Anyway, just thought I should share my disgust. Cheers!

No comments: